Tailor-made for each step of the process
The needs and wishes of the automotive industry have led to drastically higher demands in the quality of cold-rolled steel in recent years.
The BöttcherTec product range covers all steps in the process. For example, dedicated compounds for squeeze rollers in de-greasing baths or application rollers in coating units are available in hardnesses ranging from 70 to 90 Shore A (coating rollers from 40 Shore A upwards), so that you can configure the rollers to siut the specific age, design and condition of your equipment and processes. The same applies to all transport and forming processes and machinery: We offer specific materials for S-rolls, drive, pressure and stretch rollers as well as for winding, cutting and slitting equipment.
Production to the highest standards
- “One-step” polyurethane covering process for roller with journals: no chance for acid to penetrate the covering trough seams and joins. This reduces downtime and protects the roller core
- Clean-cut and stable edges on all surface profiles
Long roller life:
- Roller maintain their mechanical and dynamic properties over a long period
- Good resistance to edge cutting and marking
- Maximum uptime and minimum maintenance cost
Specific compounds for each process step
- Excellent chemical resistance to all types of oil, de-greasing and picking solutions (even aggressive mixed acid baths), no premature hardening and cracking
- Temperature resistant up to 200°C, or higher if required
- Outstanding mechanical properties prevent edge cutting and marking and contamination of multistage pickling and coating lines by solution remaining on the coil